13890 Turnberry, Siloam Springs, AR 

39 parcels make up this mixed-use Benton County land of 226 acres that includes the former Dawn Hill 18 hole golf course and 11,000 sq ft club house. Originally purchased in 1964 by Winthrop Rockefeller, the land was opened as a private club in 1967. The Virgil Brookshire designed course was added in 1969. Included on the property are a 4,000 sq ft commercial building, cart shed, shop, and 5,000 sq ft steel building, and pump house for irrigation. The area is mostly zoned agricultural land with a revenue generating apartment community.

$1,500,000

To learn more contact Jeff Pederson.

     

Jeff Pederson Commercial Properties - Northwest Arkansas
479-856-2233 | jpederson@lindsey.com

1200 E. Joyce Blvd, Fayetteville, AR 72703

Jeff Pederson is a proud member of the Lindsey and Associates team.